Terms and Conditions of Service
The following are terms and conditions of access to information provided by Thai BMA. By accessing this site, the user acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these terms.
1. Intellectual Property RightsThe materials located on the Thai BMA Web site including all price or data downloaded or other information as well as any software programs available on or through the Web site are protected by copyright, trademark and other form of property rights. Redistribution the data without specific written permission from Thai BMA is prohibited. Users may use the information for their own personal use only.
2. Disclaimer and limitation of liabilityThe service is provided for information purposes. Although the information is obtained from the source believed to be reliable and care has been taken in preparing and updating the data, Thai BMA will have no obligation or liability of any kind in case of inaccuracies, delays, interruptions, errors or omissions.
3. Hyperlink policyThe appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be
1) such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Thai BMA name and trademark
2) create the false appearance that an entity is associated with or sponsored by the Thai BMA
Thai BMA reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion and without assigning any reason.Therefore to revoke its consent to any linking or framing of any content or page of its Web site and to terminate and disable any such links of frames This site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Thai BMA and Thai BMA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a imply endorsement of the linked site by Thai BMA. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained form the original source.
4. Applicable Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
5. OthersWith or without notice,Thai BMA has the right to change Terms and Conditions of service, the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the service at any time.